Our new hall is now complete.
There are small and large meeting rooms with a kitchen available for rent.
Please contact us for more details.
There are regular meetings by various groups, including craft, dancing, singing as well as other support groups.
We have regular support groups, such as AA and NA meetings.
- Monday – 10am – 3pm – Lungs in Action Class. Please join us for a gentle but helpful exercise class. We will help you keep fit and strong while having fun.
- Wednesday – There is a Centre Based Respite group in our hall that runs from 10am to 2pm. It includes yummy morning tea, and a full lunch with dessert. The cost is $16.50. A My Aged Care referral is required. Please contact Rachelle Montgomery for more information.
- Friday – 10am – Senior General Fit Club. This club is an open-minded movement program which is fun and interactive. It is a wonderful way to achieve exercise and coordination while having fun and lots of giggles. Please join us. All classes are $11 each.
- Please note: A My Aged Care referral is required for these programs. Please call 1800 200 422 and ask for the social support group. Please contact Rachelle if you have any concerns or queries:
- For further information please contact Rachelle Montgomery at Anglicare on : 1300 610 610